DAYTON LAMINA™ has approximately 1,500 employees and $200 million sales, with factories in the U.S. (OH, MI, WI), Canada, Mexico, Portugal, UK, Germany, France Czech Republic and China (majority-owned joint ventures). We are the world-wide industry leader in the production of catalog and special punches, die components, die details, punch blanks and metalstamping tools. Our full line of tooling includes everything in your bill of materials, punches, die buttons, pins & bushings, wear and guide components, die springs, cams, die details, punch retainers and more.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills for a demanding and customer focused environment; Proven working experience as a Accounts Receivable Clerk or Collections Specialist; A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred; Good analytical and problem solving skills in addition to the ability to work closely with all levels of the organization; Exceptional experience in MS Excel, Access and Data Entry within a business environment; Working knowledge of accounting software systems, JD Edwards or ERP software; and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor customer accounts and incoming payments to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Facilitate timely payment of invoices by sending payment reminders and communicating with customers
- Review and process account adjustments, small balance write-offs, credit memos, etc.
- Perform customer reconciliations
- Resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Effectively communicate and follow-up with customer service and the sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties as necessary to support the Accounting Department.
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, including a contributory 401(K), and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449