Highly Stable, Resilient.
Dayton's DAYLube™ Lubricating Grease is a leading edge, extremely high-performance lubricant that has a wide range of industrial applications. DAYLube™ gives you ten times the normal life, a much lower coefficient of friction at all temperatures, extraordinary adhesion, and higher load-bearing properties than traditional high-performance greases.
DAYLube™ is a high-performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability, and wear resistance. DAYLube™ outlasts PTFE greases in the same applications by ten times due to its lower friction coefficient and its ability to operate at a wider range of temperatures!
DAYLube™ has high load-bearing properties; a low dielectric constant; does not contain metal, PTFE, or silicone; and is resistant to water, steam, acids, and most chemical products. All of this gives DAYLube™ greater staying power, even under intense pressure and temperatures.
- Food and Pharmaceutical Safe-NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact. Features antimicrobial ingredients to protect grease against degradation from microbial contamination.
- Staying Power-extraordinary adhesion extends production to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability-does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Operating Temperatures-operates in a normal range from -15° F to 550° F.
- Extreme Pressure & Wear Protection-resists EP, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant-resists water, steam, acid, and many chemicals.
- High Dropping Point-maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Low Coefficient of Friction-lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert-environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant-excellent insulator.
- Resilient-upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.
- Compatible-with lithium-based greases.
A Better Way. A Better Value.
DAYLube™ is an extraordinary, state-of-the art lubricating grease. It provides exceptional friction reduction and wear resistance, and outlasts and out- performs virtually all other lubricating greases on the market.
It is also the best value on the market today.
When compared with the price of our closest competitor, the per ounce cost for DAYLube™ is considerably lower. Also, traditional PTFE lubricants are priced lower; however, the real value can be found in comparing the real life of the lubricants and considering the additional cost of maintenance and downtime.
DAYLube™ remains on the surface longer, extending production up to ten times that of PTFE lubricants. Further, DAYLube™ has much greater shear stability than other lubricants. In laboratory and on-site tests, the change in penetration after 100,000 strokes is low—meaning the grease did not soften under shear. Both longer run times and greater shear stability mean less total product cost, less maintenance, and far less downtime for lubricating.
In addition, DAYLube™ operates in a far wider range of temperatures than traditional lubricants, making it more versatile than PTFE products. For all practical purposes, you simply cannot purchase PTFE lubricants that will operate in this wide temperature range. Also, it is environmentally friendly.
Dayton products represent the best of the best, offering both top quality and outstanding value. DAYLube™ is no exception.
DAYLube™ High-Performance Lubricating Grease is ordered by quantity and product numbers. DAYLube is available in convenient syringes, 16 oz. tubes, 16 oz. jars, or 5 gallon bucket. Tubes and jars can be ordered individually or by the case.
|NLGF192||Case (dozen 16oz. Tubes)|
|NLGF192J||Case (dozen 16oz. Jars)|
|NLGF640||5 Gallon Tub|
How to Apply DAYLube™
A little goes a long way. The value of DAYLube™ grease comes from its affinity to surfaces. It does not soften or run out.
- Clean the surface.
- Evenly apply a small amount of DAYLube™ over the entire surface.
- Wipe off excess grease, leaving a thin film.
ASTME 4-Ball Weld Test
In laboratory tests, DAYLube™ performed extremely well over both standard greases and other so-called "high-performance" lubricants. The following criteria were used:
- 3 ball bearings submerged in grease
- 500kg pressure applied to center bearing
- center ball bearing spun at 10,000 rpm
- 10 seconds with “no weld” passing grade
In standard grease tests, results showed an instant weld and catastrophic failure of all 4 bearings. In tests with competitive brands, a soft weld occurred after 2 seconds, and there was a complete failure and major damage to all bearings.
Tests with DAYLube™ showed no weld after 10 seconds and minimal damage to all ball bearings.
DAYLube™ can be used in all types of applications from general purpose to extreme pressure and temperature environments even in areas where incidental food contact may occur.
Applications include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Machine Parts
- Mold Components
- Wear Plates
- Can Makers
- Consumer Goods
- Food Processing
- General Manufacturing
- Material Handling
- Medical / Scientific
- Motorsports / Racing
- National Defense
- Stamping & Fabricating
- Truck & Bus