Anchor Lamina America is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of tool, die, and mold components for the metal working and plastics industries. As a customer focused, world-class supplier of choice, we provide the brands, product breadth, distribution network and technical support for all your metal forming needs.
We will help our customers to compete globally by providing innovative and value added products and services.
- Die and Mold Components
- Pins and Bushings
- Guide and Wear Components
- Die Cams
- Die Springs
- Punches and Accessories
- Hydraulic Motors
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Engineering design
- Specials manufacturing
- Bronze Plating
Our investment in people, R & D, engineering, state-of-the-art computer controlled manufacturing equipment, high quality materials and world class manufacturing methods, equip us to provide our customers with high quality value added products and services on time and at competitive prices.
Our technical resources and manufacturing capabilities allow us to custom build products to your specifications. Our expertise and experience in manufacturing die components ensure stringent quality standards and controls for our customers.
We are committed to helping our customers get a competitive edge by building long term relationships and partnerships.
Anchor Lamina was founded in 1975. Since then, we have experienced significant growth and diversification within the metal working and plastic forming industries through acquisitions and investment in manufacturing technologies. Our comprehensive product lines continue to support wide use and acceptance of our products and services.
We are located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, Farmington Hills, Michigan, and Bellaire, Michigan, USA.
- Surface Mount Ball Bearing Assemblies
- Plain Bearing Components
- Ball Bearing Guiding Systems: Inch and Metric
- Sliding Mold Components
- Automotive Wear Plates
- Guide Blocks and Keeper Blocks
- Bronze, Steel and Self Lubricating Products
- NAAMS Automotive Pins
- NAAMS Automotive Bushings
- NAAMS Automotive Wear Plates
- NAAMS Guide Blocks and Keeper Blocks
- NAAMS Spool Type Pad Retainers
- LamCam Universal Cams
- LamCam Aerial and Diemount Cams Approved by NAAMS
- LamCam Aerial and Die Mount Cams SlimCam 50 mm NAAMS Cams
- LamCam Aerial and Die Mount Cams NAAMS Cams
- LamCam Roller Cams
- DieMax L Die Springs
- JIS Die Springs
- Formathane Urethane
- Die Spring Cages
- Utility Springs and Lamina Spring Kits
- Marsh Mellow Die Springs by Firestone
- Heavy Duty Compression Springs
- Disc Springs by Schnorr
- Accu-Bend Rotary Benders
- In-Die Tapping
- Die Accessories
- Miscellaneous Die Components
- Specials Capabilities
- Special Products
- Bronze Plating Services