DAYTON LAMINA™ is the world-wide industry leader in the production of catalog and special punches, die components, die details, punch blanks and metalstamping tools with factories in the U.S. (OH, IN, MI, WI), Canada, Mexico, Portugal, Czech Republic, Japan and China (majority-owned joint ventures). Our full line of tooling includes everything in your bill of materials, punches, die buttons, pins & bushings, wear and guide components, die springs, cams, die details, punch retainers and more.
We are looking for a Customer Service Supervisor. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- A minimum of three years of proven managerial experience in a business to business customer service environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or five years of proven managerial experience in a business to business customer service environment
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM system
- Training experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with JDE or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Collaborates and implements new processes
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains and develops department staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; training; and payroll
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Analyze and process VOC's (customer complaints)
- Monitor Customer Service calls
- JDE and CRM expert and liaison
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, including a contributory 401(K), and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com
Apply in person, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449