- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ is an international manufacturing company with approximately 1,100 employees and $200 million annual sales. We are the worldwide industry leader in the production of catalog and special metal forming tools.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for collaborating with management and employees across multiple functions of HR, including: recruitment and retention, onboarding, policy administration, compensation, benefits, and HR reporting. This position will report to the Senior Director of HR.
Performs a wide variety of Human Resources support functions, including but not limited to:
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance and support as appropriate.
- Assists with HR initiatives and projects to support ongoing business needs.
- Assist employees and managers with policy guidance and interpretation.
- Respond to general employee questions related to payroll, benefits and company programs.
- Supports recruitment efforts and new hire processes.
- Works directly with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, post open positions, and source for qualified candidates.
- Oversees temporary staffing process and acts as liaison with staffing vendors.
- Helps facilitate benefits administration.
- Assists with coordination of annual open enrollment and company events.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- Maintains knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of HR generalist related experience.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- HRIS and reporting experience preferred.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP Certification preferred.
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, including a contributory 401(K) and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449