- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ is an international manufacturing company with approximately 1,500 employees and $200 million annual sales. We are the worldwide industry leader in the production of catalog and special metal forming tools.
The Order Entry Specialist will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of customer orders. Responsibilities include receiving, processing, interpreting, and resolving all incoming orders and order-related inquiries. The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail oriented with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED
- High degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to independently and accurately multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-proofread, manage workload and adjust to change
- Familiarity with ERP system; JD Edwards preferred
- Accurate entry of all assigned orders
- Ability to read and understand purchase orders
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Team oriented with the ability to effectively interact with co-workers
- Product knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, including a contributory 401(K) and tuition reimbursement.
New employees are eligible for merit based pay increases every 90 days from the date of hire.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449