The Go Anywhere, Do-It-All Die Setting Solution
One compact, low-profile, wheeled cabinet contains everything you need for all the punch spotting, die setting, and die separation jobs in your shop.
Each unit has two modes of operation:
- Unify Mode - Cylinders will extend until they all contact the die, then they will lift uniformly.
- Parallel Mode - Cylinders will all extend at the same rate. To initiate this mode, cylinders must be fully extended or retracted.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic power handles the heaviest dies with state-of-the-art electronic PLC control for precision and accuracy.
- Handy self-retracting hose reels and control pendant keep every job site neat, and protect hoses and cables from damage.
- Three different cylinder sizes are available, along with strong, lightweight cribbing blocks to extend their strokes to handle your biggest jobs.
- Completely portable with large casters and built-in lifting bales, the Lamina Electronic Die Setter is the Go-Anywhere, Do-It-All Die Setting Solution you’ve been looking for.
- If you use a tryout press for spotting punches and trim steels, you can free up that tryout press and use our Lamina Electronic Die Setter instead.
Standard Safety Features
- Low voltage, three-button pendant for two hand control
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Palm Emergency Stop
- Cylinder Safety Lock Cartridge Valves
- Cart Foot Brake
- Lifting Bales