- Dayton, OH
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Job Purpose: Support all sales functions in relation to customer satisfaction. Ensure systematic excellence in support of customer service staff and order entry management.
Job Description: Employee in this position will perform all activities necessary to exceed customer fulfilment. Ensure accuracy in sustainability of current processes; while at the same time reviewing options to improve current procedures and / or implementation of new. Works with manufacturing and the external sales team to safeguard commitments are achieved.
- Collaborates and implements new processes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- JDE, or other ERP Skill base and CRM expert and liaison.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources.
- KPI creation and management.
- Manages staff and communicates job expectations.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Experience in developing and implementing inside sales capabilities.
- Leads project management objectives and activities.
Other Job Skills:
- Microsoft Excel
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Familiarity in supervising both remote and in-house based teams
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
Requirements: Must have at least five years of strong proven managerial experience in customer service, order entry and performance management. Must be a driven, highly-motivated individual demonstrating attention to detail along with strong people management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must; includes reporting, email, meetings, etc.
Other job responsibilities will be assigned by management as required and as appropriate to the position.
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com