An individual in this position will be required to work as an assembler, performing multiple tasks including but not limited to the assembly of Hydraulic Units. This position is also expected to maximize efficiency and increase output delivering a top quality product.
- Perform assembly operations on Hydraulic Power Units and Electronic Die Separators
- Perform electrical and electronic assembly of complex power panels to meet specifications
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately evaluate and troubleshoot repairs on customer returned and rental units
- Work in sync with the engineering group to further enhance and document assembly instructions
- Accomplish all assignments in a timely manner while employing good safety practices and maintain a clean and safe work area
- Accurately record transactions in the data collection system and in the documentation provided with each job
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic assembly required
- Knowledge of both hydraulic and electrical schematics required
- Understanding of 3 phase, single phase and DC circuits
- Safety minded and team oriented individual
- Committed, honest, fair and with good work ethics
Interested candidates should apply online or in person at 3650 S. Derenzy Road, Bellaire, MI 49615.