- Dayton, OH
The Help Desk PC Specialist is responsible for providing end user support for all network infrastructure and computing devices used by Dayton Progress's internal and external employees.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for first level technical support including troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware, software, and connectivity issues for end users.
- Managing the help desk ticketing system which includes responding to the issues in a timely manner, escalation of issues to the 2nd level support, and documentation of issue resolutions.
- Configure, install, and support all desktops and laptops, and experience with imaging of those machines.
- Configure, install, and support all printers. This includes configuring the workstations with the proper printer drivers.
- Install and support network cabling to the workstations.
- Experience working with Windows is required.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of replacement parts.
- Train users on how to use their desktop, printer, mobile device and other hardware items. Some training of software applications may also be required.
- Working knowledge of networks (Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN)) is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service support and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and time management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a level of technical and professional training and competency to support existing and future trends in Technology.
Other job responsibilities will be assigned by management as required and as appropriate to the position.
We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, including a contributory 401(K), and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com
OR Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at:
500 Progress Road
Dayton, Ohio 45449