- Dayton, OH
Support all sales functions in relation to customer satisfaction. Ensure systematic excellence in support of customer service staff and order entry management.
Employee in this position will perform all activities necessary to exceed customer fulfilment. Ensure accuracy in sustainability of current processes; while at the same time reviewing options to improve current procedures and / or implementation of new. Works with manufacturing and the external sales team to safeguard commitments are achieved.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Collaborates and implements new processes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- JDE, or other ERP Skill base and CRM expert and liaison.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- KPI creation and management.
- Manages staff and communicates job expectations.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Experience in developing and implementing inside sales capabilities.
Other Job Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Familiarity in supervising both remote and in-house based teams
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
Must have at least ten years of strong proven managerial experience in customer service, order entry and performance management. Must be a driven, highly-motivated individual demonstrating attention to detail along with strong people management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must; includes reporting, email, meetings, etc.
Other job responsibilities will be assigned by management as required and as appropriate to the position.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com