- Dayton, OH
DAYTON LAMINA™ is an international manufacturing company with approximately 1,100 employees and $200 million in annual sales. We are the worldwide industry leader in the production of catalog and special metal forming tools.
We are looking for an experienced Controller to join our Finance team. The position is hands-on, reports to the VP of Accounting and presents the opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Oversees and manages the overall operations of the Accounting Department
- Manages the credit & collections process
- Prepares and maintains consolidated worldwide financial results as well as manages financial and management reporting
- Reports financial status on a regular basis and creates ad-hoc reports when needed
- Produces the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit
- Documents, monitors and updates accounting policies
- Maintains accounting staff by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 8-10 years of applicable experience with previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Standard Cost Accounting
- U.S. GAAP Proficiency
- Foreign Subsidiary Accounting
- Familiarity with ERP and Financial Reporting Systems
- High Proficiency with MS Office products
- Familiarity with Treasury Functions
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.