Ball Bearing Components
- Pint BALL-LUBE™ spray # ARL0161
- Gallon BALL-LUBE™ # ARL1281
- Lubricates assemblies providing protection against wear, oxidation and rust
- MSDS available upon request
- Alternative / refined mineral oil of viscosity 290/340 SSU @ 100 degrees F containing "EP" additives and rust inhibitors
Self-Lubricating Style Bushings or Wear Plates with Oil Impregnated Graphite Plugs
- Light 20 wt. oil should be applied to pre-lube the wear surface of the bushing.
- When bushing reaches 80-90 degrees F° because of friction between the components, oil is drawn from the plug thus lubricating the wear surface.
Plain Bearing Friction
- Quart # 9-01-52
- Gallon # 9-02-52
- (15) Gallons # 9-02-522
- (55) Gallons # 9-02-521
- Above die lubricant is specially prepared to provide efficient lubrication for guide post in plain bearing applications.
- Alternative, lithium complex white grease or multi-purpose grease.
Recommendations are based on applications in typical ambient temperatures. For high / low temperature applications, a reputable Lubricant Company or lubrication specialist should be consulted.