Dayton's DAYLube™ Lubricating Grease is a leading edge, extremely high-performance lubricant that has a wide range of industrial applications. DAYLube™ gives you ten times the normal life, a much lower coefficient of friction at all temperatures, extraordinary adhesion, and higher load-bearing properties than traditional high-performance greases.
DAYLube™ is a high-performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability, and wear resistance. DAYLube™ outlasts PTFE greases in the same applications by ten times due to its lower friction coefficient and its ability to operate at a wider range of temperatures!
DAYLube™ has high load-bearing properties; a low dielectric constant; does not contain metal, PTFE, or silicone; and is resistant to water, steam, acids, and most chemical products. All of this gives DAYLube™ greater staying power, even under intense pressure and temperatures.
- Food and Pharmaceutical Safe-NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact. Features antimicrobial ingredients to protect grease against degradation from microbial contamination.
- Staying Power-extraordinary adhesion extends production to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability-does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Operating Temperatures-operates in a normal range from -15° F to 550° F.
- Extreme Pressure & Wear Protection-resists EP, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant-resists water, steam, acid, and many chemicals.
- High Dropping Point-maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Low Coefficient of Friction-lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert-environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant-excellent insulator.
- Resilient-upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.
- Compatible-with lithium-based greases.