The Advantages of FORMATHANE vs. Metal Springs/Strippers
- FORMATHANE generates higher blank-holding pressure for any given diameter size... allowing closer center-to-center spacing to overcome die space limitations.
- FORMATHANE is quieter in operation and helps to dampen punch vibration.
- FORMATHANE will not fracture under load, so both operators and dies are protected from shrapnel.
- FORMATHANE adjusts for die misalignment automatically and installs easily, saving set-up time.
- FORMATHANE is nonmagnetic and non-marring.
- FORMATHANE is resistant to corrosion and most oils and chemicals used in the metalforming environment.