No wait! — Universal Cams are stocked and ready for shipment
Select Dayton Lamina Universal Cams now stocked for shipment in 1-2 weeks
We're excited to announce a new stocking program for LamCam® Universal Cams. This new program offers a reduced lead-time of just one to two weeks on select Universal Cams to better service the just-in-time production requirements of our customers.
Universal Compact Cams offer...
- Great Delivery
- Common Footprint with Major Manufacturers
- 13 series of Aerial and Die Mount Universal Cams
- Covers all applications from Low Volume Light Duty to High Volume Heavy Duty
- Cam features: Choice of single or double wear plates for ease of maintenance
- V guidance for precision guiding
- Choice of mechanical or nitrogen spring return
- Available globally
- Technical support available on all cam products
Reach out to us or an Authorized Dayton Lamina Distributor to find out how quickly we can fulfill your Universal Cam requirement.