Posi-Bend Rotary Bending Solutions
An Ideal Alternative to Wiping Dies
Easily-configured Posi-Bend™ Rotary Bender units are engineered to be less complex and less costly than wipe tooling. Rotary bending provides more consistent metal forming without wasting material on tests and regrinds.
- Lowers tooling costs
- Reduces setup time
- Produces bends over 90°
- Bends UHS steel
- Eliminates cam tooling to produce over bends
- Flexible and interchangeable
- Reduces down time
- Requires lower tonnage than traditional wipe tooling
The self-contained rotary bender gently rolls the material without unwanted distortion, sliding, or marring.
- 87° rocker for 90° bends. This allows a 3° overbend for material spring back of cold rolled steel.
- Rockers and saddles are precision machined for interchangeability.
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Dual Phase Steel (DP590, DP780, DP980)
- High Strength Low Alloy Steel
- Advanced High Strength Steel
- Ultra High Strength Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Pre-painted Aluminum
- And Much More!
- Requests for custom orders can be made by completing a Special Request Quote Form (included in this catalog), contacting Customer Service, or online.
- Shorter lengths or segmenting are possible.
- Pressure pads can be ordered with Posi-Bend™ units.
Ready to place instantly in your design, CAD data for Posi-Bend Rotary Bending Solutions is available here.