A world of quality products, exceptional support, and innovative, new ideas
Since 1946, Dayton Progress has grown to an organization 1100+ people strong. In addition,we sell and support these products through our global network of 500+ distributor representatives. We also operate multiple manufacturing/engineering facilities occupying a total of over 200,000 square feet (18,000 square meters) in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim. Further,we have alliances with selected manufacturers of leading-edge die component products that give us the ability to sell these proprietary products worldwide.
Our real strength, however, lies with our employees, distributors, and alliance partners who bring years of experience and a wealth of talent. All of us in the Dayton family are dedicated to creating value for our customers because we care about quality, reliability, product performance, on-time delivery, technical support, and good customer service.
Technical education programs and materials
Dayton field sales engineers and factory support personnel have extensive experience in die making and die design. Much of this expertise has been captured and put into an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand instructional format. Dayton customers can obtain this information via on-site classroom instruction (provided by Dayton personnel) or order and use the instructional material with their own staff.
Programs and materials–which are available free of charge–include: "Die Clinic," "Birth of a Hole," "High-Speed Stamping," "Stamping Basics," and "Die Component Engineering."
- Versatile Precision Punches, Pilots, Die Buttons, & Retainers
- VersaPlus Premium High-Performance Punches
- Kommercial & Press Fit Punches, Pilots, Die Buttons, & Retainers
- Ball Lock Punches, Pilots, Die Buttons, & Retainers
- EZ Fit Ball Lock Retainer Inserts
- TuffPunch Durable, Long-lasting Punches & Punch Blanks
- WedgeLock Precision Retaining System
- CUMSA Marking Units
- DAYSet High-Precision Compound Tooling & Die Sets
- DAYLube NanoCeramic Lubricating Grease
- DAYStrip Stripping System
- Form Punches
- Posi-Loc True Position Retainers with & without Backing Plates
- Thread Form Punch & Die Button Units
- MaxLife Die Springs
- Urethane Stripping & Forming Products
- Special Tooling